Petroleum Plant Pipeline Security Management
Training Introduction :
As energy transportation facility, pipelines are very vulnerable to intrusion, vandalism, sabotage and terrorist attack. The pipeline along ROW may be damaged with explosives or by other mechanical means causing flows to disrupt resulting in a release of pipeline flammable contents. On the other hand, computer control systems or SCADA could also be cyber-attacked by intruders leading to significant flow disruption. Since pipelines supply fuel for industry, transportation, power plants, manufactures, and other commercial uses, serious disruption of a pipeline network poses additional downstream risk.
Plant and pipeline security management is one of the most current and modern integrated management system to insure pipeline safety from third party threat and possibly damaging action in particular for onshore and cross-country pipeline system. It covers detail risk assessment and mitigation plan on both plants and pipeline system.
In this training course, “Security Vulnerability Assessment Methodology for the Petroleum and Petrochemical Industries” prepared by API and the National Petrochemical & Refiners Association (NPRA), and “Security Guidelines: Natural Gas Industry, Transmission and Distribution”, prepared by American Gas Association, USA will be used as major references. To enhance the training, as lesson learnt, various special cases study of pipeline and plants people affected accident around the world will be presented in details.
Training Material Outline Petroleum Plant and Pipeline Security Managemet :
- Understanding the psychology of destructive behavior.
- Setting the context and boundaries and asset characterization.
- Identifying the hazard and threat assessments (identify known or perceived adversaries).
- Criticality assessments (determine criticality).
- Vulnerability assessments (identify security weaknesses).
- Risk assessments (determine risks based on threat, vulnerability and consequence assessment findings).
- Strategy for sound risk mitigation (determine and implement appropriate risk reduction countermeasures).
- Monitor, reassess, and modify (security risk management is an ongoing effort).
Trainning Benefit Petroleum Plant and Pipeline Security Managemet :
Knowledge and skill obtained from the training will be useful to set up the strategy to maintain pipeline safety and integrity from possible third party damaging activities. It introduces a new perspective on pipeline safety management that will provide invaluable benefit to pipeline owners, operators and other concerned parties.
Who Should Attend This Training
Plant and Pipeline Operators, Supervisors, Engineers and Managers.
- Bandung, 4-5 Oktober 2017.
- Bogor, 7-8 November 2017.
- Jakarta, 5-6 December 2017.
- Jakarta, 15-16 Januari 2018
- Yogyakarta, 22-23 Februari 2018
- Jakarta, 26-27 Maret 2018
- Bandung, 23-24 April 2018
- Bandung, 16-17 Mei 2018
- Jakarta, 13-14 Juni 2018
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut tentang Petroleum Plant Pipeline Security Management anda dapat menghubungi tim marketing kami, email, atau website kami.