Training Introduction Pipeline Risk Integrity Management
Pipeline Risk & Integrity Management is the most current and modern integrated management system to insure public and environmental safety for oil and gas pipeline transportation operation both onshore and offshore pipelines. It covers detail risk and integrity assessment, inspection, maintenance and repair plan. The pipeline management will also follows specific rules and procedures outlined by ISO 9000 quality system. To enhance the coverage, pipeline risk and integrity management is usually combined with geographical information system (GIS) and online security electronic system to monitor and control the pipeline right of way (ROW) more effectively. Data base management system is therefore a critical part for successful pipeline integrity management implementation. In this training course ANSI/ASME 31.8S and API 1160 as recommended practices and other related method and procedures, will be discussed.
- Threat and Hazard Identification.
- High Consequence Areas Determination
- Data Mining, Selection and Integration.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Assessment.
- Mechanical Integrity Assessment.\
- Risk Mitigation Recommendation.
- Inspection, Maintenance and Repair Plan.
- Pipeline Operator Organization and ISO 9000 Quality System.
- GIS and Pipeline ROW Maintenance Management.
The integrity management program is designed to benefit pipeline operators, public safety, all stake holders by supplementing existing safety requirements with both risk- based management and mechanical integrity principles that focus on safety risks in high consequence areas, such as highly populated or frequented areas. It introduced a new perspective on pipeline operations in the most cost effective way.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Plant and Pipeline Operators, Supervisors, Engineers and Manager.
- Jakarta, 3-4 Oktober 2017.
- Yogyakarta, 1-2 November 2017.
- Bogor, 4-5 December 2017.
- Yogyakarta, 15-16 Januari 2018
- Bandung, 22-23 Februari 2018
- Bogor, 26-27 Maret 2018
- Jakarta, 23-24 April 2018
- Bogor, 16-17 Mei 2018
- Bandung, 13-14 Juni 2018